Our Seven-Point Irrigation Analysis
- Inspection of each zone, adjustment of sprinkler heads where needed to ensure accurate head-to-head coverage.
- Calibration of irrigation controllers for correct watering times and duration
- Seasonal adjustments to watering schedules and adjustments for Daylight Savings Times
- Inspection of valves, rain sensors and controller
- You will receive a water schedule, detailing more information about water requirements each month.
- Our technician will leave notes explaining what adjustments and repairs were performed on your system after each visit
- If you are on the one year contract, you will receive 15% off any additional repairs outlined on your contract.
Did you know that 38% of the US water wast is from irrigation systems? The average American wast up to 25,000 gallons of water a year on their irrigation system. We pride ourselves on using smart irrigation to conserve water and save you money.
Our goal as a company is to educate our customers to understand how to properly water their landscape to ensure quality growth and conserve water to have a lasting impact on our local water supply.
Having Green South Irrigation properly inspect and adjust your irrigation system will have a lasting impact on our water supply and your budget.
We can perform a detailed water audit to better understand how much water is being used and create an irrigation budget to help you make more educated adjustments when needed.